Cake International Shows 2012 (London & Birmingham)
Cake International November 2012 - Birmingham
Why not come and join us at the Cake International show, the annual festival of cake decoration and sugarcraft, run by ICHF Events and supported by Cake Craft & Decoration magazine.
The 2012 show takes place on the 9th-11th November
at NEC, Birmingham.
Cake International 2012 - Special features include:
- 3 Demonstration Theatres with expert demonstrators
- Live Demonstrations in 'The Cake Decorators Kitchen'
- Hands on Workshops - drop in and have a go at Taste of Sugar
- Bakery Theatre
- Competition classes for all abilities
- Check out the latest Show Exhibitors List
- College & Group Displays
- Cake Craft & Decoration magazine stand and displays
- International Guest
- Live PME Cake decorating competitions
- Authors Area
Book tickets online at www.ichf.co.uk/cake
or Phone Ticket Hotline
Tickets are also available at the door.
Discounts are available for pre booked tickets. Save £2.00 off each one day ticket ordered at least one week before the show. Buy 10 tickets in advance and get one free.
A two or three day ticket is available in advance only.
Call - 01425 272711
Email - email@example.com
Web - www.ichf.co.uk/cake
Cake International April 2012 - London (NEW)
The first Cake International show at ExCel took place in April and proved a huge success with exhibitors and visitors alike. We'll shortly be putting full details of all the competition winners up on the site.